The Twenty Three Layers is one of the event planning companies in NYC that greets its customers with style and glamour. The company takes care of the planning and set design of your corporate meeting or a romantic evening all the same. The strive for perfection and attention to the smallest details deliver guaranteed results and happy customers. The knowledge of how to make events special and the creative inspiration deliver to you an unforgettable event.
The company covers a wide range of events, including weddings, charity fundings, parties and corporate events. As the leading corporate event planners in NYC, the Twenty Three Layers company shows its talent in organizing not only social events but also professional business meetings.
The services that the company provides include catering, venue selection, floral design, entertainment, photography, custom printing, styling, workshops, lighting, branding, production, and fabrication.
The party planners at Twenty Three Layers know that it does not have to cost you your health stressing over party preparations. For this, they have given a few tips to achieve a stress-free party and actually enjoy the event.
- The first thing is to plan early-on, about a month before the event. Making a checklist of the things that need to be done, up until the guests arrive, is a must.
- Get organized with the list. Lists can be categorized so that each type of activity is on a separate list.
- Creating a theme is important for the event to make it more special depending on the type of event taking place.
- Send out the invitations. Paper invitations give a special anticipation for the event.
- Provide a self-serving bar. In this way, the guests can make their own mix of drinks depending on their own tastes. Everyone is happy and you are not responsible if someone does not like your choice of drinks.
- Keep the appetizers simple. This allows the guests to try different flavors. It helps to make things from ready ingredients that are bought from the market.
- If the gathering involves family, then providing a table for the kids is a life-saver. The separate area for the children will give the adults space to communicate with each other, while the children play together.
- Stick to simplicity. Sometimes, combining a few simple accessories to the setting is enough to have a stylish event without breaking the bank.
- Most important of all – stay relaxed and calm. You are the host and as such your job is to enjoy the event and make guests feel welcome.